How to Edit Feedback
There are some important rules around editing a survey which is pretty important to understand. You can mess up your survey integrity if you
- Constantly edit questions
- Change the audience type
- Remove or change the order of questions
You can do some things on the ResellerRatings platforms, but we close you off from doing other things to maintain that Survey integrity.
- You can add more questions to a survey
- You can Change the order of existing questions
- You can modify survey logic
- Edits can be done to survey questions, but they will affect all instances of that question across all surveys which is highly not recommended
How to add a new Question to an existing survey
How to change the order of a survey question
What Can’t be Changed?
- Delete any existing questions that are live.
- Delete existing options for multiple choice type questions.
- Make changes to the question type.
- Make changes to the question/response context.*
- Deleting a question will delete the data type and responses from your report - if you want to access this or retrieve it - contact customer success